Non-managerial safeguarding supervision
As a former manager, qualified coach, and experienced trainer in effective supervision, I offer regular non-managerial supervision sessions for safeguarding leaders in schools and other settings.
Supervision is fluid, developing and a person-centred process. The support it can offer will be unique to the particular needs of the individual, but in general terms, safeguarding leaders find the following elements that can take place within supervision sessions extremely useful:
- Create a safe, confidential space for self-reflection.
- Improve standards of safeguarding;
- Provide support and reduce stress;
- Reflect upon institutional and team dynamics;
- Clarify development needs.