Effective safeguarding supervision
A useful and insightful course designed for line managers, supervisors and team leaders, which aims to enable them to confidently manage supervision for staff with safeguarding responsibilities. Based on the supervision model developed in the social care sector, participants will develop a shared understanding of what effective supervision is based on guidance and knowledge of different models of supervision, helping them to construct their own models of good supervision practice suitable for their own workplace. Past feedback has indicated that this is an enormously relevant, practical and engaging course for all who attend.
- Develop a shared understanding of what is meant by effective supervision, its purpose, benefits and challenges;
- Recognise the key role of supervision in effective safeguarding practice;
- Explore different functions, models and styles of supervision;
- Develop knowledge of the practical elements of effective supervision;
- Practice a range of supervision skills in a variety of different contexts; and
- Action plan the development of supervision in your setting.
To book in-house training for your team contact: email@example.com
To book on an open course contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday 1 December 2021 Safeguarding supervision
Thursday 7 April 2022 Safeguarding supervision