Managing your single central record effectively (& fake documentation training)
This practical and informative course was developed to respond to local need. It aimsto help participants pro-actively manage and maintain an effective and secure single central record for their setting. The course is paired with another course designed to support settings to achieve the required ‘detective role’ expectation, and to thoroughly check related documentation. It may be possible to attend the morning or afternoon separately if necessary, the morning focuses on the SCR, the afternoon on fake documentation.
- appreciate the purpose and the importance of a Single Central Record;
- learn about the vital components of a Single Central Record with regard to laws and national statutory guidance;
- consider different working processes to help maintain an effective single central record;
- explore common problems with single central records and possible solutions; and
- action plan to ensure your setting is fully compliant and Ofsted ready.
To book in-house training for your team contact: email@example.com
To book on an open course contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday 3 November 2021 Single central record
Tuesday 1 February 2022 Single central record
Thursday 28 April 2022 Single central record