Female genital mutilation (FGM)
This vital training aims to enable professionals to protect children who are at risk of FGM.
- Learn about FGM, and the effects of this procedure on children.
- Become familiar with the law and the statutory responsibilities of professionals regarding FGM;
- Spot the signs of children at risk of, or who have suffered from, FGM and be able to report and refer effectively;
- Effectively manage a disclosure of FGM;
- Develop your cultural competence; and
- Become aware of local and national FGM support services.
To book in-house training for your team contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To book on an open course contact: email@example.com
Tuesday 12 October 2021 FGM
Thursday 24 March 2022 FGM